Thursday, July 31, 2008
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged
Here we go...
1) I always read magazines/newspapers from the back cover. It's more interesting that way!
2) When I buy a new magazine/newspaper, I don't want anybody to read it ahead of me. Let's say I just bought a magazine but was still busy to read, I don't want anybody touching it or reading it. They can only read the magazine after I have read the whole thing! Haha..madamot ba?
3) I can never leave the house with an unmade bed. It somehow feels wrong.
4) Even at my present state (being big) I am still flexible. At the first day of yoga, the yoga instructor was amazed I can do some of the poses easily.
5) A fresh towel or a fresh bedsheets always brighten my day! That's why I love staying at hotels. :)
6) I love lanzones. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hahaha!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I couldn't stop thinking about this bag.
It is hypnotizing me! LOL.
Price tag: $835 from louisvuitton.com
I jokingly asked hubby if he'd gift me with this. He said, yes. Hahaha! Seriously though, I don't think I'd want to wear a bag as expensive as this. It won't feel right in my shoulders. People might think it's just a fake. Hahaha!
I think I'll just stop reading fashion blogs. They're just BI to my naive eyes. LOL.
What about you, do you like this LV Beaubourg?
Monday, July 28, 2008
I think all the stores are on sale. Some even with a 70% off.
I tried to visit some of my favorite stores but I just can't find any that I like. Or maybe nothing still fits me. Arrggg.
At least I can still shop for my baby.
Which we did yesterday.
Lucky baby. Poor mom!
Friday, July 25, 2008
This is just the right motivation for me! Join me on my journey. Just don't mock me.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
We ate somewhere in Bukit Bintang last night. And this girl irritated the hell out of me. When she set down our order, I asked her how much was it. She answered in Malaysian. Though I look like a local, she shouldn't have assumed I was local. When I said "sorry, how much?". She scoffed at me and still repeated her answer in Malaysian. This really got my blood boiling!!! How dare she?? We were paying customers. How dare she raise her eyebrows and answer me in a mocking voice when I was so polite?
I am a nice person but when people provoke me like last night. I won't take it sitting down. When the girl came back with our change. I told her "I don't speak and understand Malay, ok?" She said "sorry" and scampered away.
I was about to lecture her about customer service and all but I changed my mind. Maybe she's just tired from serving a lot of customers that night.
I saw her again when we left the place. When she looked at me, I gave her my meanest "don't mess with me look". I hope she got the message. LOL.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
I WANT… to have a fab bag on my birthday. Hint, hint :)
I HAVE… a great smile.
I WISH… I could just close my eyes and lose all the weight that has piled up for years. LOL.
I HATE… people who make me wait. I am ALMOST always on time for appointments.
I FEAR… I am not a good example to my baby.
I SEARCH… for the next vacation destination constantly and the next good investment.
I WONDER… how it feels to carry an LV bag? LOL ang cheap ko talaga!
I REGRET… I didn't do well enough during my college years.
I LOVE… my family.
I ALWAYS… check Chuvaness site.
I AM NOT… patient.
I DANCE… better than I sing. In fact, I am a lousy singer.
I SING… on the bathroom only.
I CRY… easily. As in!
I WRITE… anything that catches my fancy.
I WON…some quiz bees and journalism ek-ek when I was in high school.
I AM CONFUSED… as to where to hold my baby's birthday party.
I NEED… to go to the gym tomorrow. Skipped the whole week last week. Ugh!
I SHOULD... call Max's restaurant at Shang if they accept functions.
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… how can I sleep? The hubby and the baby has taken all the space in the bed. But apparently, I still fell asleep. Hehehe
I saw the sign at the Pavilion Mall the other day. It seems that the sale season (that I've heard so much from hubby's former collegue) has started since July 5th.
It just feels weird because I don't feel the frenzied environment associated with a SALE. Or maybe it is just me. I imagined the prices going so low and people getting crazy over the sale. But some of the stores in Pavilion don't even have a sign.
Well, I am not really a SALE person but I wished to experience the sale season here in KL. I don't think Manila has one. Sale tends to be a per mall basis, at least when I was still based there. Maybe they have one now :)
Maybe it will only get crazy at the last minute when the prices get really really low. I'll have to keep an open eyes.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I don't think she has any right! It's not like we're eating out of her pocket!
Maybe she means well but I know that when she said that it was in a condescending way. She's the kind of person I don't like to associate with. They judge me right away because I am a SAHM. They think that I am useless even in the society. They think I am just watching telly all day. Gosh, how ignoramus people still are nowadays.
I told my sis to just ignore the comment. I know the truth. And though I have bouts of self pity because I have no income of my own, at least I know that I am doing a far more important job taking care of my family and raising my baby to be a respectful citizen of this world.
Monday, July 14, 2008
To commemorate our centennial year…University of the Philippines.
1. Student number? 95-47591, I thought I have forgotten this already..hehehe.
2. College? I started with the College of Agriculture (UPLB) then moved to College of Home Economics in UP Diliman. But what I really wanted then was BS Accountancy. I just didn't have the guts to apply. Naunahan ako ng takot..hehe.
3. Ano ang course mo? (What did you Major in?) BS Hotel and Restaurant Administration.
4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kick out? (Did you shift majors/Courses or were you a kicked out of your College)? Shifted from BS Agri to BS HRA
5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT? (Where did you take your entrance examination?) I had to travel all the way to Surigao City (which was 5 hours travel). But it was fun!
6. Favorite GE subject? (General Education classes) Soc Sci, I felt so smart then :)
7. Favorite PE? Lawn Tennis!
8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot guys/girls sa UP? (Where did you hang out to check out the hot babes/dudes?) Sa CASAA or AS Hall..hehe.
9. Favorite profs? (Favorite Professors?) Ms. Gugenheim. She was beyond cool and chic too!
10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject (least favorite General Education class)? Nat Sci? Hehe
11. Kumuha ka ba ng Saturday classes? (Did you sign up for Saturday classes?) Yup and it was boring.
12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba? (Did you join any field trips?) Yup, we went to visit the Clark Expo and the Hyatt Hotel in Subic.
13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP? (Were you ever a College Scholar and or a University Scholar) Almost! Hahaha.
14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo? (What Organization/Fraternity/Sorority were you a member of?) None, my brothers (both were fratmen in UP) told me not join any Soro and then I just got lazy to join any org.
15. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay? (Did you stay at a dorm, boarding house or did you live at home during college?) Boarding house. The tales of lining up for shower in the dorms terrified me. I want to have shower before going to school, no!
16. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun? (If you had your way, what was your dream course/major?) I wanted BS Accountancy then but I know better now. Numbers are boring.
17. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?(Who did you first meet at UP?) My blockmates.
18. First play na napanood mo sa UP? (First play you watched in UP) Oh my god, I don't remember anymore.
19. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch? (Where did you usually eat lunch?) CASAA, CHE canteen at McDo Philcoa.
20. Masaya ba sa UP? (Was it fun in UP?) Yeah. Especially the cheap (as in mura) Hollywood movies shown.
21. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally? (Did you ever get to go to a rally?) Yes, the "no tuition fee increase" all the way to U-belt. It was exhilarating.
22. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council? (How many times did you vote for Student Council elections?) I think only twice.
23. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka? (Did you ever aspire to graduate with honors when you were a freshman?) Once or twice it crossed my mind.
24. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka? (If you didn’t go to UP, what school would you have gone?) I am not sure...
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I've never been to Boracay. Shame! It's always on my "must visit" places in the Philippines but somehow it's always shelved for later plans. But now that I've seen (on the internet) this place, I think visiting Boracay may come too soon.
If I can be honest though, we don't have any budget for another getaway this year (well, except for December). But if the money keeps trickling in from my other blog's paid opps, then maybe we'll be able to go there. Hahaha, I wish.
Here are the pics from their site. Drool if you must :)
I just hope that when we do get to stay in this place, I won't be disappointed.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Thank you Janet for the following tags:
WHITE ROSE What does a white rose represent? White is a color symbolic of many positive things, such as marriage, purity, virtue, and innocence. White is linked to emotions of harmony and serenity. The breathtaking purity and simplistic beauty of a white rose can’t be beat. White roses signify deep, clear emotions. They are given without reservation or ambivalence. The red rose signifies lust or passion, but the white rose goes much deeper to suggest an infinite love that goes to the very core of one’s being. It carries an almost spiritual significance. White roses symbolize devotion, kindness, and deep friendship in love.Now we are passing on this shining, shimmering, splendid white rose to some of our friends and we are tagging them as well…
I am not tagging anyone.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I am sure July will be a breeze too. I am so excited about August. I feel like big things are going to happen aside from my birthday. I just don't have any idea what :)
I weighed myself today and I lost 1 kg (2.2lbs)! But we're going on a 4-day holiday tomorrow. It means no gym and aplenty of food. Let's see what happens...